Pathways teams spend two years living in a new culture, discovering God’s heart for that city and its people, and engaging in mission based on what they learn. The mission of a Pathways team is three-fold: to help people discover Jesus in community, to empower those communities to multiply, and as a result, to witness a movement that transforms a city.
What does it look like?
The team contributes to this movement by demonstrating the Gospel through daily life and ministry, building relationships with a new generation of leaders, and assisting these leaders as they continue the movement that God begins. Practically this involves:
- Completing an urban research process
- Building relationships with individuals who are hungry to discover God
- Being a part of team life
- Engaging in prayer walking and in intercession
- Receiving coaching from team leaders
Who are we looking for?
We’re looking for people with...
- An interest in cross-cultural urban centers
- A desire to ignite church movements
- Spiritual depth and discipline
- Leadership capacity
- A desire to effectively engage culture
- A value for team and community
- A humble desire to learn and be challenged
- An adventurous spirit