Europe is a collection of unique cultures, linked together not only by a common past and emerging future, but also by its perspective of the world and understood role within it. Full of challenge and hope, its future is distinct and deeply important.
CRM's Western European Experience is designed to give those interested in long-term European ministry an opportunity to discern their calling while exploring specific cultures, ministry contexts, CRM teams and partners.
What to expect
On this excursion with teams from London, Germany, Italy, and/or Spain, participants will:
- Spend time with passionate, creative Europeans, hearing about both their challenges and hopes for the future
- Learn about needs and opportunities within Europe from CRM staff and partners in a variety of contexts
- Gain a deeper understanding of the spectrum of European culture and a more explicit understanding of the transition into cross-cultural ministry
- Receive personal coaching related to calling and giftedness
- Discover how the Kingdom of God is already expanding throughout Europe
This experience is a liminoid space: a time of learning and discovery to reflect on who you are and explore what God is calling you into.